If I understand the longtable documentation correctly you'll have to modify Pandoc's LaTeX output manually, i.e. instead of letting pandoc handle the LaTeX → PDF step behind the scene you must convert Markdown to a LaTeX file: ``` shell pandoc document.md -o document.ltx ``` then open the LaTeX file and look for where it says something like ``` latex \begin{longtable}[]{@{}ll@{}} \caption{My caption text}\tabularnewline \toprule() dolores & culpa \\ \midrule() \endfirsthead \toprule() dolores & culpa \\ \midrule() \endhead ``` (Typially you would search for the caption text. If that contains lots of formatting you may want to insert some unique "word" into the caption in the Markdown source, search for that in the LaTeX source and then delete it in the LaTeX source.) and insert ``` latex \caption[]{(Continued from previous page)}\tabularnewline ``` just below `\endfirsthead`. then do ``` shell xelatex document.ltx ``` substituting your LaTeX engine of choice for `xelatex`. Disclaimer: I don't have any texlive installation to hand to test this on ATM because I'm 40 km from my laptop. Also it is ages since I needed to do anything like this manually and I don't remember how I did it. This is my best shot ATM. Please let me know how it goes! Den ons 11 jan. 2023 01:03jiewuza skrev: > I have a long table that takes multiple pages. And my university requires > that it shows some text like `Continued on next page` on each page. > I find > ` > https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/637517/how-do-i-get-my-latex-table-to-continue-on-the-next-page` > , > and learn to use `\endhead` to specify rows to appear at the top of every > page (under the headline, but before the other lines of the table). > > My question is how can I customize the `\endhead` and `\endfoot` part. > I checked the lua filter manual. The Table element seems have no such > properties. > -- > > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "pandoc-discuss" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/tpkubc%24dud%241%40ciao.gmane.io > . > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CADAJKhBpJ1%2BN49M7pDrGjFFgfeGzzL%3DGNdM9q08MQr4Qmm4ZJA%40mail.gmail.com.