Den tors 26 jan. 2023 18:42ChrisD skrev: > On 1/25/2023 5:50 PM, John MacFarlane wrote: > > 3) Is there a simple way to get a list of files (including the image > files) that will be included in the chunked html output folder? Maybe I can > generate this from the ChunkedDoc, but it's going to take some parsing. > > It should be easy to get the non-image files from the ChunkedDoc. Then > there’s index.json. > What is index.json? If you mean sitemap.json, that doesn't exist yet, and > it doesn't include the image files. > You can always make two runs and use the one produced by the first run during the second run. > > Image files, not so easy. > I'm thinking this task may be easier to do as a post-processing step, > rather than as a filter. I'll have sitemap.json, and I can generate a list > of files from the output folder or zip file. > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "pandoc-discuss" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/621a843e-049e-1a2b-1c60-df3158b6dc2e%40intielectronics.com > . > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CADAJKhBtitjLES8th0zKwCSV6GDSCXyM3bqTZekCoex2fqvfWw%40mail.gmail.com.