Den fre 11 sep. 2020 20:52John MacFarlane skrev: > > (Changing the subject to keep better organized.) > > I think I'd prefer just requiring --citeproc for citation > processing, Yes. The alternative is very confusing. rather than making it automatic and providing > a --no-citeproc escape. It's just conceptually simpler, and > I think people might find it confusing that they can omit > --citeproc, but it's not irrelevant, since it matters where > it is placed. > > To allow --citeproc to be inserted at an arbitrary > position in a sequence of filters, we'd > have to add a new constructor for Filter, CiteprocFilter. > Then we could just add the transformation to applyFilters > (in T.P.Filter). > > It would also be good to add a deprecation warning > for people who continue to use `--filter pandoc-citeproc`, > suggesting that they use `--citeproc` instead. > (This will still work, for the moment, but I don't plan > to keep maintaining pandoc-citeproc after the new lib > is published.) > > Currently the pandoc-citeproc filter is implicitly > used when someone specifies --bibliography on the command > line. That's a legacy feature going way back, which > I'd planned to phase out. So maybe this is the time to > do so. > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "pandoc-discuss" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/m21rj8jge2.fsf%40MacBook-Pro.hsd1.ca.comcast.net > . > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CADAJKhC%3DtUGbaPbQYNKJeNHGdo32HXoX%3DNtLbUJ39RZVehnocQ%40mail.gmail.com.