Den tors 18 maj 2023 01:30H skrev: > On 05/17/2023 02:45 PM, John MacFarlane wrote: > >> Oh, one more thing, my output is a HTML fragment and I was looking for > an option to convert non-ASCII characters to the corresponding HTML > entities. I understand that pandoc input is UTF8, as is the output, but an > option to instead do the above conversion of the output would be very > useful. > >> > > —ascii > > > > > Thank you, I looked at that option but it translates non-ASCII characters > into Unicode hex characters which does work but I find HTML entities much > more readable. Hope this will be added as an option. > You can post-process with HTML Tidy to control this and other aspects of the appearance of HTML documents. https://www.html-tidy.org/ > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "pandoc-discuss" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/d4d83813-44aa-83bc-94d0-6d30f3d66ef9%40meddatainc.com > . > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CADAJKhCLMPoh9ARPUKwegRM1cRZHYD2VFO2bdAXBHZ%2B2atRE4A%40mail.gmail.com.