Why not use pandoc itself? I convert -f markdown -t markdown all the time to beautify. Den sön 5 juni 2022 22:56Lamyer Geier skrev: > Is there any Commonmark Compliant Formatter that beautifully formats the > markdown. I have used prettier to format commonmark and I found that it is > not compliant on various aspects. > > Can pandoc team support a project, which is commonmark_x compliant > formatter? > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "pandoc-discuss" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/b802c1eb-b038-4fe9-bea9-f061388af6b7n%40googlegroups.com > > . > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CADAJKhCQd6%2Bz9WjMcPh9%2BKjENY-sTmkufvhA_2avAF5AXhp9Zg%40mail.gmail.com.