* Pandoc as site generator
@ 2021-04-07 17:59 S. Manning
       [not found] ` <7fa4eb319e07a4e1cb15e762dae8b4ab-aFO/2INALiozYggVrLCuDg@public.gmane.org>
From: S. Manning @ 2021-04-07 17:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Salvete omnes,

   this is a test that I can post to Google Groups by email, and a link
to my current project to use Pandoc to generate the header and footer
boilerplate for my static site
https://ageofdatini.info/essays/how-do-i-make-this-site.html  I last
coded a whole site in the early oughties and it seems like many things
have changed in HTML and CSS!  It sure is easy to make a functional,
pretty site these days ... no more mess of divs and tables for layout if
you don't want to.  It really makes me wonder why corporate social media
is so aggressive about turning every large input field into WYSIWYG.

valete,

Scriptor

* Re: Pandoc as site generator
       [not found] ` <7fa4eb319e07a4e1cb15e762dae8b4ab-aFO/2INALiozYggVrLCuDg@public.gmane.org>