If the OP wants to modify the actual HTML files rather than using JavaScript the attached Perl script might be of interest. Den ons 26 okt. 2022 08:32Bernhard Donaubauer skrev: > > > These are links, not embedded resources. --self-contained is for > embedding resources. I don't consider it a bug. > > Yes these are links but links to local resources. Image files that are in > the same directory as my MD file. > As far as I know the current browser generation has support for DATA URI > in the href attribute, so it's > technically feasible. > > > > If your document links to an external website, should we be including > it, too, in a self-contained HTML page? How would we even do that, since a > page is a page, not multiple pages? > > Links to external web sites and resources shouldn't be changed of course. > But In my opinion one should here differentiate between: > > href="images/mypic.png" > > and > > href="https://www.wikipedia.de" > > > In the meantime I was able to implement this feature with the help of a > javascript library, so I won't argue but I would have preferred a pure > markdown solution. > > Regards, > Bernhard > > > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "pandoc-discuss" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/bda51ec7-0ccb-40a7-83d0-58242476a483n%40googlegroups.com > > . > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CADAJKhCf8v8aodqv7QONpvy3-fatesMUKehUpgxsCV%3DPMr19jA%40mail.gmail.com.