* Retaining index entries in docx file
@ 2021-08-29 17:59 DJ Penton
       [not found] ` <3da0bbf7-36e8-4511-9766-7777ec427133n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: DJ Penton @ 2021-08-29 17:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I am new to pandoc. I am under enormous time pressure to convert a docx
file to latex. This has worked beautifully except that alphabetical index
entries in the docx file do not seem to be preserved. I would have expected
a latex \index{} tag. Is there a way to do this?

I apologise for asking a question that has probably been answered
repeatedly. I spent 15 minutes searching for an answer and didn't see one.
Probably I just missed it. I must continue with other work on the document
for now.

Anyway, thanks in advance; be kind :-)