There are tools which check links in HTML, so one option would be to convert your Markdown files to HTML and then check the links in there. -- Better --help|less than helpless Den lör 12 sep. 2020 21:12Joseph Reagle skrev: > It's time to check which links in my syllabi are broken, and I'm again > cursing under my breath that there's no multi-format linkchecker out there > that can report line numbers. Then I thought, what about my favorite tool!? > > Pandoc already chases links for `self-contained`, so I suspect this > wouldn't be hard. Bonus: could it report the line of a markdown file where > a broken link is? > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "pandoc-discuss" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/f87a3346-3243-0cd4-a101-107e5ffe4902%40reagle.org > . > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CADAJKhCpmA-g_LPufFmZxSY2dVJzYGw_S8vvsPrK2YQoHpRNNQ%40mail.gmail.com.