That was my thought also, to temporarily switch to onecolumn for the table. I wonder if it can be done without hacking the longtable definition? If that is possible perhaps a --twocolumn commandline option is the way to go? lördag 31 januari 2015 skrev EBkysko : > I successfully used the following solution once: > http://tex.stackexchange.com/a/224096 > > Don't know if it'll run in all situations though, and don't know the > caveats, so not sure it can be an official solution to put in default latex > template. > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "pandoc-discuss" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org > > . > To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org > . > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/65a97b74-8675-4b60-ae2f-2f0d520ab0a9%40googlegroups.com > > . > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CADAJKhDFSE8j9hwpaDxoTRwh06Yg5GLheZPbe_7%3D%2BNqKAbdDgA%40mail.gmail.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.