Last time I looked Pandoc's AST couldn't represent nested tables anyway. Den tis 19 juli 2022 22:33Richard Huntsinger skrev: > I’ve successfully converted Jupyter HTML-format simple tables to > LaTex-format tables using pandoc.read(raw.text, ‘html’).blocks in a lua > filter. The resulting LaTex is \begin(longtable} … That’s okay for simple > tables, but longtable does not support nested tables, which I do need. > > How to convert to LaTex tabular tables (which supports nested tables) > rather than to longtable tables (which does not)? Or is there some other > solution to converting nested tables? > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "pandoc-discuss" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/a477931c-2479-47f4-9cf7-d5880a429a38n%40googlegroups.com > > . > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CADAJKhDM2Q0S_fSQx3kpFg0kv4r2gYqR-rSHEE%3DCWhry37jM-A%40mail.gmail.com.