* How do I increase font size of tinos above 12pt?
@ 2021-08-18 17:58 Hugh Esco
       [not found] ` <13887340-b62f-498c-b07b-f6be1168cf20n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Hugh Esco @ 2021-08-18 17:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Thank you @BP and @BJP for guidance on use of the defaults.yaml
`--defaults` option.
It appears I am one step away now from satisfying my client with this
project.

When I add to the defaults.yaml file, `variables.fontsize: 12pt`, I am able
to bump the font size up a bit, but when I make it 14pt, it looks as if I
said 10pt, and I get two more complete paragraphs on page 1.

I'm using this  font:
https://ctan.org/pkg/tinos

Is there some version of Times (my client's preference) which would support
a larger font than 12pt?   And more importantly, how is it I would
effectively search for this information myself?

-- Hugh

```
from: markdown
to: pdf
pdf-engine: xelatex
variables:
  fontsize: 12pt
  mainfont: Tinos
  mainfontoptions: &fontoptions
    - 'Path=/usr/share/fonts/truetype/tinos/truetype/'
    - 'UprightFont=*-Regular.ttf'
    - 'BoldFont=*-Bold.ttf'
    - 'ItalicFont=*-Italic.ttf'
    - 'BoldItalicFont=*-BoldItalic.ttf'
  sansfont: Arimo
  sansfontoptions:
    - 'Path=/usr/share/fonts/truetype/arimo/truetype/'
    - 'UprightFont=*-Regular.ttf'
    - 'BoldFont=*-Bold.ttf'
    - 'ItalicFont=*-Italic.ttf'
    - 'BoldItalicFont=*-BoldItalic.ttf'
  monofont: Tinos
  monofontoptions:
    - 'Path=/usr/share/fonts/truetype/tinos/truetype/'
    - 'UprightFont=*-Regular.ttf'
    - 'BoldFont=*-Bold.ttf'
    - 'Scale=MatchLowercase'
```

* Re: How do I increase font size of tinos above 12pt?
       [not found] ` <13887340-b62f-498c-b07b-f6be1168cf20n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2021-08-18 18:09   ` BPJ
From: BPJ @ 2021-08-18 18:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss