From: BPJ <melroch-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
To: pandoc-discuss <pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: build customizability
Date: Sun, 3 May 2020 16:05:10 +0200	[thread overview]

Also binary size as opposed to memory usage and CPU usage is relatively
unimportant. I still remember when you had your system on one 3.5" disk and
your program *and* files on another. Now that was size restriction! I felt
like I had unlimited storage when I got an 80 MB HDD! If you have
experienced that it is hard to get worked up about saving a few tenths of
MBs in a binary which can be compressed to less than 25 MB in an age where
a somewhat dated phone has more than 60 GB for storage only. I'd be
interested to know where you are under that kind of size strictures in the
year 2020!

--
Better --help|less than helpless