* Default --defaults file
@ 2020-04-13 20:40 Lyndon Drake
       [not found] ` <e0b4eeef-b167-4e50-b000-c16a8cb4a961-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Lyndon Drake @ 2020-04-13 20:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

The (relatively) new --defaults support is wonderful. I wondered if there
is any chance of there being a "default" --defaults file. This would help
in general (just invoke pandoc without having to specify defaults and get
whatever I have set as my default behaviour) but also specifically for e.g.
hugo which has no way to alter the command-line arguments when it invokes
pandoc. One suggestion is to put a shell script called pandoc in my path
ahead of /usr/local/bin/pandoc and get the same behaviour but personally
I'd prefer something in pandoc.

Best,
Lyndon