From: BPJ <melroch-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
To: pandoc-discuss <pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: Lua filter to insert non-breable spaces
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 17:09:43 +0200	[thread overview]

I'm working on a solution for that. :-) I had a molar extracted yesterday
and I have work to do, so it will be a while. If you haven't heard from me
after the weekend please ping me again.

--
Better --help|less than helpless

Den ons 30 sep. 2020 16:50krulis....-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org <krulis.tomas.tk-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>