Oops, forgot the link: https://metacpan.org/pod/Unicode::Collate Den lör 7 sep. 2019 12:05BPJ skrev: > I just realized two things which make matters much worse: > > 1. Not all publications accept the same transliteration schemes. Just by > surveying one author's references to his own works in one bibliography I > find that his surname, Яблонский, can be transliterated in five different > ways (although two predominate)! So I'll need both a `transliterated title` > field and a field `transliterated authors` field with (in each item) a > mapping of alternative transliterations. Even Icelandic needs to be > transliterated sometimes, e.g. Þórður becoming Thórdur (with data loss!) > > 2. Sorting. Latin letters like _č, š, ž_ need to sort as _c, s, z_ and > probably _Þ_ must sometimes sort like _Th_ and sometimes after _z_! This > needs sometimes tailored locale dependent sorting! Accented letters can > ideally be handled by entering things in NFC and hoping that sort > algorithms ignore combining marks, but then e.g. in Scandinavian languages > _ö_ sorts not as _o_ but at the end of the alphabet (ideally _þ, æ, ø, å, > ä, ö_ go at the end of the alphabet in that order, but often _æ/ä, ø/ö_ are > conflated either before or after _å_!). Anyway it seems CSL has no > customizable sort key field. I know how to handle these things myself with > [Unicode::Collate][] but that at least means some postprocessing of as yet > unknown complexity. > > Den ons 4 sep. 2019 09:33BPJ skrev: > >> Does anyone know how to handle transliterated titles and names in >> citations, when you want to include both the transliteration and the >> original? Does CSL have any fields for that? >> >> TIA, >> >> /bpj >> > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CADAJKhDm8bibSjJfrM6W69qM_j1N9tPHEgRwaic4bZmrsB1CVw%40mail.gmail.com.