No, the pandoc document model does not support style information. You can always add styling instructions to the template of whatever output format you are using, for example CSS for html and ebook, LaTeX commands for LaTeX, etc. On Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 12:20 PM, Kjetil Flovild-Midtlie < kjetil.midtlie-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote: > If docx XMLs dont keep relations between custom-styles and defaults .. is > a "styleMap" the thing? > And does pandoc support this in anyway? > > (kind of like this project does https://github.com/mwilliamson/mammoth.js) > > > > On Tuesday, 30 December 2014 22:48:17 UTC+1, Kjetil Flovild-Midtlie wrote: >> >> Sometimes authors change style names into locale variants or just non >> standard version. >> >> Pandoc skiped these when sectioning outout when I tested.. >> >> Could the docx reader check the underlying style/class name if an elem >> has a non standard style name? >> >> Does Word even keep this 'parentclass' info in the docx elements ? >> >> (I had a quick look in the docx Reader src file. Have also been reading >> up on Haskell again like mad this xmas, and sadly I realize I need more >> time "there" and also reading some raw docx files... ) >> >> Kjetil > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "pandoc-discuss" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org > To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/1bb6000f-1dc7-4a1f-9050-188f03b8d4d9%40googlegroups.com > > . > > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CAE4-1rWTOEANvr3R6-vcO3FvBepd8AgT9vooNVGdGNuzHPX4hQ%40mail.gmail.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.