* Table styles when outputing DOCX
@ 2023-07-13 12:56 Zaur Molotnikov
       [not found] ` <7234d3c7-0325-40ad-a10d-3d9b70de9ef0n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Zaur Molotnikov @ 2023-07-13 12:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hello all. I would highly appreciate a hint from the group, on how to give
some styling to MS Words tables. In particular, I'd like the header rows to
have green background. Is there a way to achieve it?

* Re: Table styles when outputing DOCX
       [not found] ` <7234d3c7-0325-40ad-a10d-3d9b70de9ef0n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2023-07-13 18:21   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]     ` <30740175-CAF1-4423-A413-F6DF4A05D2D9-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2023-07-13 18:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

See https://pandoc.org/MANUAL.html#option--reference-doc

The only way to customize docx output is to adjust the styles listed there in a referenece.docx.  I imagine the Table style is the one you want to adjust, but I'm not a Word user so I can't give further details, nor am I sure that this particular customization is possible.

@ 2023-07-13 19:23       ` Zaur Molotnikov
       [not found]         ` <CAESnU9v+dB0_gPb7yAS9adzj9aect6ajcLfv8OE+JJeFYFEdyw-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Zaur Molotnikov @ 2023-07-13 19:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Thanks for the hints.

I'd like to get some more advice from the authors is the docx writer.

With the rest of the styles, the answer above works for me. But not with
tables. I'm not sure, which table style is used by default and how to
change it.

@ 2023-07-13 21:05           ` Paul Kelleher
From: Paul Kelleher @ 2023-07-13 21:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss