From: "'William Lupton' via pandoc-discuss" <pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org
Subject: Re: How to resolve "WARNING: Undefined function 'Figure'"? Is there a workaround?
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 17:31:21 +0000	[thread overview]

The Figure element was added in 3.0: search https://pandoc.org/releases.html
for "Support complex figures" for full details.

So I think that your Confluence writer needs to be updated! I see that it
has a CaptionedImage function and suspect that this will no longer be
called, and that the needs-to-be-added Figure function will get called
instead, but probably not with exactly the same arguments.

Are you OK with hacking this? I don't mind having a go if not... let me
know!