From: "'William Lupton' via pandoc-discuss" <pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org
Subject: Re: What happens when the -t option is different from the file extension after -o
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 14:28:04 +0100	[thread overview]

George,

If you set pandoc's --verbose flag then you get a lot of detailed output,
including the wkhtmltopdf command line and the generated HTML (that is
passed to wkhtmltopdf).

If you'd be happy to share any or all of this output (or send it to me
directly), I'd be happy to take a look and see whether anything obvious is
going on.

Cheers,
William