From: "'William Lupton' via pandoc-discuss" <pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org
Subject: Re: When passing the "footer-html" parameter to wkhtmltopdf, an error occurs: HostNotFoundError.
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2023 17:47:18 +0100	[thread overview]

I think you need to separate this into two options (and you need the "--"),
i.e., something like this:

--pdf-engine-opt=--footer-html --pdf-engine-opt=footer.html

I have got page numbers etc. working with wkhtmltopdf. See the extended
help (-H) and look for "Footers And Headers". I modified the example
JavaScript.

However, I am looking to replace wkhtmltopdf with typst. More on this
anon...