From: William Lupton <wlupton-QSt+ys/nuMyEUIsrzH9SikB+6BGkLq7r@public.gmane.org>
To: pandoc-discuss <pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: Feature Idea: docx -> HTML table styling
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2022 18:42:26 +0100	[thread overview]

Are you aware of this list-table filter (it supports rowspan and colspan)?
https://github.com/pandoc/lua-filters/tree/master/list-table

I've fixed a probable align/widths bug for which I haven't yet submitted as
a pull request (sorry...). Also, I'm not sure that its pandoc version logic
is quite right. It's been working fine for me with pandoc 2.16.1.