As far as I know, you can't add 'style' attributes. But you can embed CSS via header-includes. You'll find an example of this if you search the manual for 'header-includes' (and you can use a filter to set the variable; I think Albert gave an example of how to do this a few weeks ago). On Tue, 13 Jun 2023, 21:37 H, wrote: > Continuing my quest to write a custom filter, I now ran into a need to add > attributes to different types of tags as exemplified below: > > - In header tags such as

, I need to add "style=color: #112233;" so it > becomes

. > > - I analogously also need to add style information to tags. > > In my filter I tried: > > style_h2 = > > if (el.level == 2) then > local attr = el.attributes > attr.insert = style_h2 > end > > but ended up with the below in my html output: > >

data-insert=" style="text-transform: uppercase; color: > #cc002b;""> > > Clearly not the correct way. Can I add the style information as above in a > filter, in the pandoc function as I am going through my document > block-by-block and modifying the document structure as needed? I already > adding
with various style information as I iterate over the blocks > and that works fine but now I need to modify existing tags. > > I guess I could do it similarly to below but then it applies to all eg H2: > > function Header(el) > -- remove header identifier for all levels > el.identifier = '' > > -- convert level 1 and 2 to upper case > if (el.level == 1) or (el.level == 2) then > return el:walk { > Str = function(el) > return pandoc.Str(text.upper(el.text)) > end > } > else > return el > end > end > > How to do it on individual H2 in a filter? > > Thanks. > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "pandoc-discuss" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/76a72c07-6699-d243-ae20-64808682ec9e%40meddatainc.com > . > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CAEe_xxgeoT3UjKy0vK2b_w87d-ovNgpL_gRdyDeyb6%2B4SztxQA%40mail.gmail.com.