From: William Lupton <wlupton-QSt+ys/nuMyEUIsrzH9SikB+6BGkLq7r@public.gmane.org>
To: pandoc-discuss <pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: "The extension pipe_tables is not supported for html"
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 11:13:13 +0100	[thread overview]

They can be enabled (or disabled) on the command-line but (because they're
enabled by default for markdown input) they don't need to be.

% cat pipe-table.md
| Right | Left | Default | Center |
|   12  |  12  |    12   |    12  |

% pandoc pipe-table.md --to=markdown
    Right Left   Default    Center
       12 12     12           12

% pandoc --from=markdown+pipe_tables pipe-table.md --to=markdown
    Right Left   Default    Center