* Pandoc Citeproc doesn't work on HTML format
@ 2022-11-07 13:26 Mladen Babic
       [not found] ` <8e24d40c-5977-4912-9e1b-6cfa0f66d5e5n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Mladen Babic @ 2022-11-07 13:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hi all,

I'm trying to reference cites from the .bib file in the HTML but without
success. The function perfectly works for Markdown, so my question is does
the citeproc work on other formats except for MD?

Here are some examples which I use:

<!DOCTYPE html>
Test [@test1]

Command: pandoc --bibliography=test.bib --citeproc test.html -o test.html
-s --metadata-file=test.yaml

The .bib file contains the following:

@article{test1,
author = {Rathod, N and Kulawik, P and Ozogul, Y and Ozogul, F and Bekhit,
A},
title = {Recent developments in non-thermal processing for seafood and
seafood products: cold plasma, pulsed electric field and high hydrostatic
pressure},
journal = {International Journal of Food Science & Technology},
date = {2022},
year = {2022},
pages = {774--790},
volume = {57},
number = {2},
doi = {10.1111/ijfs.15392},
raw = {Rathod, N. B., Kulawik, P., Ozogul, Y., Ozogul, F., & Bekhit, A. E.
D. A. (2022). Recent
developments in non-thermal processing for seafood and seafood products:
cold plasma, pulsed
electric field and high hydrostatic pressure. International Journal of Food
Science &
Technology, 57(2), 774-790. https://doi.org/10.1111/ijfs.15392}
}

I have created the Lua filter which covers only partial cases. I'm a newbie
in Lua and can not currently make the complex filter like we have it for MD.

Thank you.