* Directories for lua filters
@ 2023-01-20 16:47 ChrisD
       [not found] ` <69d75ee2-5140-4415-2da7-aef9ff91df5f-4SSc53hpTiu9TMao6EloiEEOCMrvLtNR@public.gmane.org>
From: ChrisD @ 2023-01-20 16:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

What is the correct location for lua filters?

The pandoc manual says it will search for lua filters in $DATADIR/filters. However that doesn't work for me on Windows. What does work is:

1) The current working directory
2) $DATADIR/lua
3) <Location of pandoc.exe>/lua

The location of pandoc.exe for me is user/<username>/AppData/Local/Pandoc. This is on my path.

Is this an error in the manual, or do I have something configured wrong? It seems to me I must have read somewhere to use the lua sub-directory, but I can't find it anywhere online now.