* Extra horizontal rules in LaTeX table?
@ 2019-07-06 13:02 BP Jonsson
From: BP Jonsson @ 2019-07-06 13:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Does anyone have a ready-made hack for adding an "extra" horizontal rule in
a table with LaTeX? (Of course I know the "proper" way to do it with LaTeX;
I'm looking for a way to fake it when producing PDF via (Xe)LaTeX with
Pandoc.)

I need a table layout something like in the ASCII art in the attached text
file, i.e. probably disabling automatic rules with `\let\toprule\relax`
etc. two bold "header" rows (easy enough) and then a rule the width of the
table about halfway through the table. I guess a rule in a zero width box
in the first column visually extending outside its box to the right, but
how can I get both that and have the (visual) rule be the width of the
table?

TIA,

/BPJ