Yes, the simpler the better. You can convert it to latex and ditch some of the "styling" that you find not proper for your project. Just give it a try and send any questions you may have here. Paulo Ney On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 5:30 AM, Mirjalol Norqulov wrote: > Hello friends! I want to convert word file to latex, but I don't want to > convert with styles. Is it possible with Pandoc. > I just want to convert word as plain text. Thanks in advance! > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "pandoc-discuss" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org > To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org > To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/ > msgid/pandoc-discuss/5b726242-dcd2-4d81-b7f3-806ce9029670% > 40googlegroups.com > > . > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CAFVhNZM_GCefxg19Or-UfjgXhxk46yA%2BnQAkT_GW_kTA4yW8XQ%40mail.gmail.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.