From: Paulo Ney de Souza <pauloney-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org
Subject: Re: Changing colons to full-stops in titles
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2022 09:53:59 -0700	[thread overview]

On Sun, Jul 3, 2022 at 5:15 AM BPJ <melroch-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:

> It's an upstream bug in LaTeX::ToUnicode.

On  LaTeX::ToUnicode ? I thought you only used BibTeX::Parser.

I just had never run into it AFAIK because all the .bib files I had written
> myself or downloaded from the libraries I use had used `\"{a}` rather than
> `\"a` which doesn't hit the bug. I have located the bug and am working on a
> patch. Thanks for discovering this! (There are a lot of unattended bugs
> though. Do you want me to send you the patch when it is ready?)

I know of some bugs on BibTeX::Parser (and none on LaTeX::ToUnicode). It
would be nice to have all of them listed o the issues of the project page:

    https://github.com/borisveytsman/BibTeXPerlLibs/issues

especially if you are producing a patch.

Paulo Ney