namaste. Converting a latex beamer file (attached) to markdown with the below command: pandoc *.tex -o 001.md yields very unsatisfactory results (attached). Espeically the itemize lists with subitems are broken. From the below \item What is Vedic literature? \Subitem Sáṁhitā-s \Subitem Brā́hmaṇa-s \Subitem Others? I would expect: - What is Vedic literature? - Sáṁhitā-s - Brā́hmaṇa-s - Others? How do I accomplish this? -- -- Vishvas /विश्वासः -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CAFY6qgENg-FN8WBmKzNJdk2LZLiPJZbusLS%3D%3DMe3vstEzd%2BjAg%40mail.gmail.com.