Thanks, Matt, for confirming that converting multiple docx input files in one go is not supported yet. Do you have any clue for why pandoc does not extract images from my first docx input file EMnFraud.docx ? (I tried that independently without a second docx input file but still couldn't get the images in the file extracted.) Did I specify the extract-media directory in the Windows environment incorrectly? (Tried also "D:/img" with quotation marks and D:\img without success.) Andrew On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 2:38 AM, Matthew Pickering < matthewtpickering-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote: > Hi, > > Sorry I made you waste a day. The error message should definitely be > clearer. > > Unlike text files, you can only specify one binary file on the command > line at the moment. This is definitely something which could be > implemented in the future though! > > Matt > > On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 2:29 AM, Tl Yim wrote: > > Will appreciate very much your comments to indicate what I did wrong > below. > > > > I try to use the following command to > > (i) extract images from the docx input files (attached); > > (ii) combine the 2 docx input files to convert them into 1 html output > file > > > > pandoc -s -S --extract-media=D:/img -f docx -t html -o EMnFraud.html > > EMnFraud.docx EMnFraud_outline.docx > > > > Tried also the equivalent form below without success: > > (1) no extraction of images and > > (ii) the html output file contains only contents from the first docx > input > > file > > > > pandoc -s -S --extract-media=D:/img -f docx -t html EMnFraud.docx > > EMnFraud_outline.docx > EMnFraud.html > > > > I use Windows XP and pandoc 1.13.2 > > > > Thanks in advance. > > (Tried a whole day without success. Could not find any useful relevant > > information with Google search.) > > > > > > -- > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > > "pandoc-discuss" group. > > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > > email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org > > To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org > > To view this discussion on the web visit > > > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/4e05f6a9-4c84-49f2-bbf3-f0b5c5479a59%40googlegroups.com > . > > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the > Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. > To unsubscribe from this topic, visit > https://groups.google.com/d/topic/pandoc-discuss/Xsg-phpJSCk/unsubscribe. > To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to > pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org > To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CALuQ0m9nkPNtSDLDCSfhzWsGy7Kg77L5DSpUu4eFq5AF1od8_A%40mail.gmail.com > . > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CAFbbbDMWd_0vfWtqhOfFLZt3neA7P6w-zNfZ%3DJe6Ks0u9rjsXw%40mail.gmail.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.