Re collaboration: a New Zealand friend and I use Bitbucket. He uses VS Code, I use Emacs. If there are only two of you, you could also use diff and email. Cheers, Alan On Sat, 20 May 2023 at 07:56, Craig Parker wrote: > Not sure about the gdoc thing in particular, but there's got to be a way > to script it. It's what I do going from md to html to pdf > > On Fri, May 19, 2023, 5:49 PM Mark Pinsley wrote: > >> I have a whole bunch of google docs in a folder. Let say 20 files for the >> time being, I have a lot more than that, but in one directory there are >> twenty files. >> >> I want to convert all of these files from .gdoc to .md >> >> 1. I didn't see any way for pandoc to do this, is there a way? >> 2. Is there a way to batch process this? I don't want to have to go into >> every google doc and save as, and then convert >> >> Lastly, what tools are you using to collaborate in MD. are you putting >> things into github? If so are you using the Github editor or another >> editor. I was using StackEdit, but it doesn't look like it is being >> supported. >> >> Thanks >> >> -- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >> "pandoc-discuss" group. >> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an >> email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org >> To view this discussion on the web visit >> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/b3abcff6-701d-4a64-b5b0-9faee1b2b1a4n%40googlegroups.com >> >> . >> > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "pandoc-discuss" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CAHzYjEskCjZkHZcxmNj2n5Y19Y-PN3gq%2BDxWS8cUXg6XwcfsGA%40mail.gmail.com > > . > -- Alan L Tyree http://www2.austlii.edu.au/~alan -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CAGMsgMxV%2B5uQ48hygKLZ0yocojcmX9CeyqioCwuuLqW4OfoYKA%40mail.gmail.com.