Hello! I wonder whether there is a possibility to add backward references from bibliography onto inline citations in PDF (first and foremost, leave out other formats) generated with pandoc or with any of its extensions. The pandoc user guide shows no sign of such possibility. I know this is possible if I set natbib and biblatex as my citations processor, but LaTeX is more prone to errors and it lacks so many useful citation styles and to the best of my knowledge, there is no such tool to convert .csl files to packages and/or .bst or any other relevant files, so the decision to change the citation processor is not easy, and so I'm asking this questions. Thanks in advance for any response! -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CAGvXcu_pFVjBVoTm8NGgvG2y-Q0B-h-PRNOoW-PhcYD6thMW%3DA%40mail.gmail.com.