From: mr vicky <v.lonly007-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org
Subject: Re: multiple html files
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 14:22:59 +0500	[thread overview]

after change memory setting i re-run bat file and its convert epub file but
that file size is 3.62 mb and it is not readable in epub reading device
i tried ebook reader pro
i tried calibre
it is just loading and nothing shows anything

On Wed, Sep 14, 2022 at 7:38 PM Sukil Etxenike arizaleta <
sukiletxe-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:

> Sorry for the rest of the list, I accidentally broke the chain of
> messagees and two or three messages got lost (all messages are below).
>
> You have to increase your pagefile. In control panel > System > Advanced
> options, there should be some way to do it. Check google though, as I'm
> sure you need to access more screens than these two to do it.
>
> Hth,
>
> Sukil
>

> El 14/09/2022 a las 15:16, mr vicky escribió:
>
> i am not running any pandoc command manually
> pandoc command is already set in .bat file so i just double click to open
> this bat file
>
> On Wed, Sep 14, 2022 at 5:54 PM Sukil Etxenike arizaleta <
> sukiletxe-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
>
>> Can you paste the pandoc command which is run? ((Maybe pressing ctrl+m
>> will help copying the output, press escape after copying to exit that mode).
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Sukil
>>

>> El 14/09/2022 a las 14:51, mr vicky escribió:
>>
>> in old bat file it was not showing pandoc running in task manager then i
>> removed first line and re-run bat file then command windows read all html
>> files and then after few minutes window closed and not make epub file
>>
>> On Wed, Sep 14, 2022 at 5:41 PM Sukil Etxenike arizaleta <
>> sukiletxe-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
>>
>>> See if pandoc is running in task manager. If not, close that window
>>> (maybe press Ctrl+C and enter first). Then, delete the first line from
>>> `convert.bat` and re-run it. Now, the last line shown should be the pandoc
>>> command. If it's correct, wait. If not, reply again and we'll try to help.
>>> Thanks,