* CMS
@ 2022-11-17 19:16 Craig Parker
       [not found] ` <33d135f1-c7c2-4718-947b-ac2a7a116aa9n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Craig Parker @ 2022-11-17 19:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Is anyone aware of a CMS (like MkDocs, Pico, etc.) that uses
pandoc-flavored Markdown? I'm using pandoc to make pdfs, but need some
things other platforms don't offer, like fenced html, or is it fenced
markdown ( :::boo creating a <div class="boo"> tag).

I'm trying to avoid rolling my own, but I will if I have to I guess.

* Re: CMS
       [not found] ` <33d135f1-c7c2-4718-947b-ac2a7a116aa9n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2022-11-26 13:36   ` user account
       [not found]     ` <a3c97b9d-6047-4fa8-9b9b-a13277d4a523n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: user account @ 2022-11-26 13:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I don't know how consistent it is with "pandoc-flavored" markdown... but
`:::boo` for example is provided by markdown-it plugins via NPM (which I've
been using in the 11ty site generator but could be used in many different
nodejs platforms other than 11ty)
https://github.com/markdown-it/markdown-it-container provides that syntax
and there numerous other markdown-it plugins providing other syntax
elements https://www.npmjs.com/package/markdown-it.

@ 2022-11-26 19:49   ` 'Saku Laesvuori' via pandoc-discuss
From: 'Saku Laesvuori' via pandoc-discuss @ 2022-11-26 19:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

> Is anyone aware of a CMS (like MkDocs, Pico, etc.) that uses
> pandoc-flavored Markdown? I'm using pandoc to make pdfs, but need some
> things other platforms don't offer, like fenced html, or is it fenced
> markdown ( :::boo creating a <div class="boo"> tag).
>
> I'm trying to avoid rolling my own, but I will if I have to I guess.

Have you considered [Hakyll](https://hackage.haskell.org/package/hakyll)?
It does require you to write some simple (well, depending on how complex
of a site you want of course) haskell code but provides a powerful
library to make defining static sites easier.

* Re: CMS
       [not found]     ` <a3c97b9d-6047-4fa8-9b9b-a13277d4a523n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2022-12-13  0:48       ` Craig Parker
From: Craig Parker @ 2022-12-13  0:48 UTC (permalink / raw)