* ANN: Writage — Markdown plugin for Microsoft Word
@ 2015-03-22 19:11 Fedor Sheremetyev
       [not found] ` <DB3EAC6A-9E4F-4F68-B93B-4D259BCD4338-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
From: Fedor Sheremetyev @ 2015-03-22 19:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Hi,

I’m pleased to announce Writage — Microsoft Office plugin that enables editing of Markdown in Microsoft Word, integrated with Pandoc.

http://www.writage.com

Questions, comments and other feedback are very welcome.

Thanks,
Fedor

* Re: ANN: Writage -- Markdown plugin for Microsoft Word
       [not found] ` <DB3EAC6A-9E4F-4F68-B93B-4D259BCD4338-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
@ 2015-03-22 19:39   ` dmccunney
       [not found]     ` <CAF4AJDzrhxvVq2FknDih2DFe5txd1EsJpFebqQ0q2V9CgqRkkg-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: dmccunney @ 2015-03-22 19:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 3:11 PM, Fedor Sheremetyev
<sheremetyev-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm pleased to announce Writage -- Microsoft Office plugin that enables editing of Markdown in Microsoft Word, integrated with Pandoc.
>
> http://www.writage.com
>
> Questions, comments and other feedback are very welcome.

Any chance down the road of a comparable plugin that will provide that
support in Libre Office/Open Office Writer?

> Thanks,
> Fedor
______
Dennis
https://plus.google.com/u/0/105128793974319004519

@ 2015-03-22 19:46   ` Fred Zimmerman
From: Fred Zimmerman @ 2015-03-22 19:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

great idea!

if only everyone who uses Word would use it ...

life would be so much simpler for everyone today if WordStar had been a
Markdown editor...
ᐧ

Fred Zimmerman
Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
"a fox, not a hedgehog" -- Isaiah Berlin
http://www.design.caltech.edu/erik/Misc/Fox_Hedgehog.html

@ 2015-03-23 18:16       ` Fedor Sheremetyev
       [not found]         ` <729BCC3C-E0C8-4053-B53C-254CE570D998-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
From: Fedor Sheremetyev @ 2015-03-23 18:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

> On 22 Mar 2015, at 19:39, dmccunney <dennis.mccunney-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
>
> On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 3:11 PM, Fedor Sheremetyev
> <sheremetyev-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm pleased to announce Writage -- Microsoft Office plugin that enables editing of Markdown in Microsoft Word, integrated with Pandoc.
>>
>> http://www.writage.com
>>
>> Questions, comments and other feedback are very welcome.
>
> Any chance down the road of a comparable plugin that will provide that
> support in Libre Office/Open Office Writer?

Quite possible, but for now we are focused on Microsoft Word integration.

@ 2015-03-23 18:37           ` dmccunney
From: dmccunney @ 2015-03-23 18:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 2:16 PM, Fedor Sheremetyev
<sheremetyev-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
> On 22 Mar 2015, at 19:39, dmccunney <dennis.mccunney-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 3:11 PM, Fedor Sheremetyev
>> <sheremetyev-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm pleased to announce Writage -- Microsoft Office plugin that enables editing of Markdown in Microsoft Word, integrated with Pandoc.
>>>
>>> http://www.writage.com
>>>
>>> Questions, comments and other feedback are very welcome.
>>
>> Any chance down the road of a comparable plugin that will provide that
>> support in Libre Office/Open Office Writer?
>
> Quite possible, but for now we are focused on Microsoft Word integration.

I would be too, but I'm gratified it's on the roadmap.  If you don't
run Windows, Word is not a convenient option. LO/OO is.

Thanks for the response.

______

@ 2015-03-23 19:13           ` Fred Zimmerman
From: Fred Zimmerman @ 2015-03-23 19:13 UTC (permalink / raw)