* Pandoc style tango underwent major change or is broken
@ 2023-01-18 14:50 Danny Braswell
From: Danny Braswell @ 2023-01-18 14:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Something changed the distinctive "tango" style sometime between August
2020 and June 2021, making it much less attractive.

I describe the issue in detail at the Kaggle link below. I include there
screenshots showing the problem.  In the comments, user @headsortails
<https://github.com/headsortails> delves into the matter and states where
he thinks the problem is.

Link:
https://www.kaggle.com/discussions/questions-and-answers/378497

* Pandoc style tango underwent major change or is broken
@ 2023-01-18 15:03 Danny Braswell
From: Danny Braswell @ 2023-01-18 15:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw