Wow! Last one is very impressive! Using arrows for holes could be a good idea, but letting them white (or transparent) as the borders can increase the contrast and so the legibility! For remarks about colors, Pandoc is not very colorful, all its website use only shades of gray. By the way using a dark gray (#333 as the Pandoc title on the site) instead of pure black could improve the logo design. Is there a way a to get the svg file of the last logo attempt? Kind! Alex. Le sam. 10 déc. 2016 20:55, 'Insane' via pandoc-discuss < pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org> a écrit : After reading through the latest messages, I realized that my last idea was not particularly squarish, so here's another attempt. The idea was that the overlapping documents already form the general shapes of the P and D. I'm not sure how well that comes across. Maybe the "holes" could be turned into arrowheads or something… I've kind of run out of steam on this one. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/pandoc-discuss/1bKIuyBnWaQ/unsubscribe. To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/5fc2c9e6-efd8-4a8a-b88f-aaf873fe6532%40googlegroups.com . For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CAJPB9o0MsxxCUBzXJWLU_yf1ja9-V3tNbTfgcyYBbOJRf4BE_w%40mail.gmail.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.