Trevor - what do you want/need to know about ICML? I believe the documentation is part of the InDesign SDK. Leonard On Wed, Aug 17, 2022 at 1:52 PM Trevor Jenkins wrote: > Two issues around using pandoc for DTP purposes. Firstly the link on the > home page https://pandoc.org/index.html to documentation of Adobe’s ICML > is dead. It leads to a Page not found error. I also can’t find any copy > still online. > > Secondly, more positively I hope, has anyone created a reader/writer for > Scribus’ format? The only mentions of Scribus to this groups were several > years ago. > > Oh and because I’m no good at maths thirdly there used to be copious > examples of Lua reader/writer functions providing a graded introduction to > using these within pandoc. Sadly no longer any mention of these on the web > site. Have they been retired with the recent changes to pandoc itself? > -- > Regards, Trevor. > > <>< Re: deemed! > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "pandoc-discuss" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/94877023-0E96-4760-8B50-900C3087DB5B%40gmail.com > > . > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CALu%3Dv3JjqgDWFf5%2B1A_Mve6dvVzJExjBTuVxgcJHttQF4dOydA%40mail.gmail.com.