My solution to this was to simply create a defaults YAML with all the filters, reference docs, settings, etc. defined in there and then all I have to do on the command line is just `-d foo.yml` On Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 9:00 AM BPJ wrote: > Iā€™m not sure if I have brought up this before, but in anything but > trivial projects I usually keep filters, templates and now defaults > files in subdirectories of the project directory called ā€” not > surprisingly ā€” `filters`, `templates`, `defaults`. Now for each filter I > list I have to type the relative path `filters/foo.lua`. It would be > nice if Pandoc before looking for filters etc. not found in the current > directory in appropriately named subdirectories of the data directory > looked in the appropriately named subdirectories of the current > directory. What do the devs and others think about this? > > > /bpj > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "pandoc-discuss" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/1cef908b-f628-ac5c-235f-0311bf9f50df%40gmail.com > . > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CALu%3Dv3KpJseYAqkZ9HcHPPF9LH%2BbOB8WkEafQXvioSgnwHedgg%40mail.gmail.com.