* Converting from EPUB. Referencing Embedded CSS.
@ 2014-10-20 22:16 lemypoulssen
       [not found] ` <4587af53-bfd9-46fb-aa5c-420d019fcbc5-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: lemypoulssen @ 2014-10-20 22:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Hello all,

When I try to convert from EPUB (even just to straight HTML) I loses all
html classes and tags (<p class="indent"> changes to <p>), and there is no
reference to the EPUB CSS file. Is it possible to maintain classes/CSS
styling on conversion between formats?

* Re: Converting from EPUB. Referencing Embedded CSS.
       [not found] ` <4587af53-bfd9-46fb-aa5c-420d019fcbc5-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2014-10-20 22:38   ` Matthew Pickering
From: Matthew Pickering @ 2014-10-20 22:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw