Hi folks, I just released a Lua filter for referencing metadata values within a document, thus applying variable substitution. The code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/cdivita/pandoc-curly-switch. Using this filter any document metadata can be referenced as variable within the document itself. During the conversion, the variable placeholders are replaced with their effective values. The following syntax is supported for defining variable placeholders: - ${...}, the curly brackets syntax - !...!, the exclamation marks syntax Variables can be referenced using an object-like notation, using any of the supported syntax. Any feedback would be appreciated, I hope that pandoc users will find it useful....maybe it could be mentioned among Lua filters examples in the future :D Cheers, Claudio -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CAMBF16s6tUypzdBZrBT2-7OfQS95bWCpaM1j3Ag5Z7fPxiocPg%40mail.gmail.com.