Michael Becker schrieb am So., 24. Juli 2022, 20:46: > Hi there, I have found a way to manually do this with BBEDIT. After > exporting the file I Open the doxc file with BBEDIT (no zip or unzip > required). I can then do a global replace and replace the table style I > want word to use, e.g. replace "Table" with "MyTable". > > Here is my question. Does anyone know of a list to terminal commands that > I could write that would automatically go into the docx file and make the > changes I want. > Something like this should do the trick (untested): unzip -x ~/storage/file-sample_100kB.docx word/document.xml sed -i -e 's!!!g' word/document.xml zip -u ~/storage/file-sample_100kB.docx word/document.xml Best regards, Anton Tinderbox can trigger runCommands. It is not clear to me what the steps > would be to get into the document.xml file, globally replace the style val > and save it. > > Manually, this works every time. Now I'd like to automate the process. > > [image: 2022-07-24_11-42-52.png] > On Sunday, July 24, 2022 at 9:32:07 AM UTC-7 Michael Becker wrote: > >> I'm really struggling with outputting formatted tables using pandoc in MS >> Word. I'm exporting HTML from a tool called Tinderbox. I then convert the >> clean HTML to a docx file with pandoc. The tables always come through with >> NO styling, even after I've modified the default table style in the the >> reference.docx file. >> >> I read tons of post on this, but for the life of me I can't figure it >> out. There are some that suggest going into the word XML but I'm not sure >> how to automate this. I'm on maxOS Silicon Anyone of any idea on how to >> make this work? >> > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "pandoc-discuss" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/56f6388c-72f5-41c0-9d51-2a803644b6dcn%40googlegroups.com > > . > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CAMoRF4k0gDFQTzKTYKPCh5Uiyp2zm2BWsKji2rE9DRfJdvAKSw%40mail.gmail.com.