Dear all, I have a use case where I would like to be able to add my own element to the pandoc AST such that I can use it in a panflute filter. This would be an inline element emulating LaTeX’s \gls{term} command from the glossaries.sty package. I envision the markdown to look something like this: mentioning a gls:term from the glossary. or something like this: mentioning a gls(term) from the glossary So the syntax would be very similar to LaTeX, but a bit more lightweight. Is there a way to do this in pandoc? Inheriting from Block or Inline and setting up custom syntax such that it can be processed by a Lua or Python filter? Thanks for your consideration. Regards, Amine -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CAMwawgNgACJDXLyFAcx26iy4-71yOUD%2BHccx67%2BRgJB132D0_A%40mail.gmail.com.