Dear all, Would anyone have a moment to look at my query below? It seems like I'm not the only one who would like to number equations: https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/issues/7994 Regards, Amine On Wed, 21 Dec 2022 at 17:00, A A wrote: > Dear all, > > Is is possible to pass classes, attributes and an identifier to a > DisplayMath element the way it can be done with a CodeBlock element: > > ```{#lst:code-block .python caption="test"} > def f(s): > return s > > ``` > > The reason I need to do this is that I’m making my own LaTeX filter/writer > with panflute and need to be able to pass in equation identifiers and > other metadata to my DisplayMath element. > > Any pointers in the right direction are appreciated. > > Regards, > > Amine > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CAMwawgNntj2SdjmpRCBF6G57NPn9vtkzo9jqJbs9aoWzefi3dg%40mail.gmail.com.