* Adding metadata to display math elements
@ 2022-12-21 16:00 A A
       [not found] ` <CAMwawgNRWGedP9=852PHGNJ-3QBp=J==msN2zvH+NObz2h0S1g-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: A A @ 2022-12-21 16:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Dear all,

Is is possible to pass classes, attributes and an identifier to a
DisplayMath element the way it can be done with a CodeBlock element:

```{#lst:code-block .python caption="test"}
def f(s):
    return s

```

The reason I need to do this is that I’m making my own LaTeX filter/writer
with panflute and need to be able to pass in equation identifiers and other
metadata to my DisplayMath element.

Any pointers in the right direction are appreciated.

Regards,

Amine

* Re: Adding metadata to display math elements
       [not found] ` <CAMwawgNRWGedP9=852PHGNJ-3QBp=J==msN2zvH+NObz2h0S1g-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
@ 2022-12-22 12:22   ` A A
From: A A @ 2022-12-22 12:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw