Hi Bastien, I'm afraid that doesn't really show me how I can build a document from scratch similar to what is done in Haskell using a `Builder`. I really would like to avoid learning Haskell and stick to the Lua API. But I'm getting the impression that use of the Lua API requires understanding of how the underlying Haskell objects interact. Regards, Amine On Thu, 16 Jun 2022 at 17:20, A A wrote: > I guess a better way to phrase my question is the following: > > *Is there a way to generate a document from scratch and programmatically > using Lua and without using Haskell?* > > There is mention here > of a pandoc Builder > class but I don’t see its Lua equivalent here > . > > > ---------- Forwarded message --------- > From: A A > Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 at 16:51 > Subject: Experimenting with pandoc module using just Lua > To: > > > Dear All, > > Is there a way to experiment with the objects pandoc module using Lua > without having to write a filter/writer and go through the pandoc CLI? I > would really like to just experiment with generating documents and getting > familiar with the Lua API using just a Lua interpreter. > > Regards, > > Amine > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CAMwawgOHE5QEeHJbO%2BNF8QvViKas3P6Q6G7F%3DdS4YecTda1z1w%40mail.gmail.com.