Dear All, I would like to ask whether it is possible to assign attributes, identifiers or key-value pairs to definition lists as follows in pandoc: --- title: my title author: bob marley --- # Header {#identifier .class key=value} Some text {.glossary} Term 1 : Definition 1 Term 2 : Definition 2 Compiling the above with pandoc -f markdown -t html .\definition-lists.md generates the following:

Header

Some text

{.glossary} Term 1 : Definition 1

Term 2
Definition 2
The attributes on the header are getting picked up by pandoc, but not on the definition list. What am I doing wrong here? Regards, Amine -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CAMwawgOyf796%3DsXy5Zt%2BT1Z0MZqXyLZS-YJCqRWRCkzyF-Lh_g%40mail.gmail.com.