I’d like to include SVG graphics in my LaTeX document using pandoc. I understand this is currently not supported so I have resorted to the idea of performing the SVG to PDF conversion externally and then including in my markdown using something like this: ![whee](foo.pdf) I would prefer not to do this conversion using raw inkscape because the svg package in LaTeX has the added advantage of rendering LaTeX math within the figure if it encounters LaTeX math in the SVG. This won’t happen if I only use inkscape. Unfortunately, I haven’t found a way to ensure that the resulting PDF is cropped to the extents of the image *after* doing a LaTeX compilation. For example: \documentclass{article} \usepackage{svg} \begin{document} \includesvg[scale=1.0]{idea.svg} \end{document} will compile as a full A4 sized page with page number. If I then include it in my markdown as ![idea](idea.pdf) I’d get the whole page as my “figure” and not only the SVG. How can include SVGs with LaTeX math in Pandoc ? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CAMwawgPKcXu-CapB6d_vSWc7%3DvfA_sQSzFnnv4nGBurq6%2BMkEw%40mail.gmail.com.