Awesome. Thank you both. On Thu, 14 Jan 2021 at 16:58, John MacFarlane wrote: > > PANDOC_STATE.input_files should give you an array of the input > files in the filter. > > Peter writes: > > > I have a working Lua filter and I'll be having pandoc iterate over > multiple > > input files (for loop). However, I know in advance that my filter will > only > > match on a specific file's data. Is it possible, within the AST model, > to > > have the filter bail unless it's inspecting data associated with this > > specific file? Or do I need to deal with this at the pandoc invocation > > level (i.e. specify what filter to use based on the input files)? > > > > -- > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. > > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send > an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org > > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/b921eb81-70fe-43c5-aba0-d4b9317c270dn%40googlegroups.com > . > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CAMxYqzGdmf05ObLdWrbwb%3DCdswtk_bELij2G8Ed0ewX5M1Ypvw%40mail.gmail.com.